Marie Soller, MD
Working together, we will explore the biological, psychological, interpersonal, and environmental origins of any distress you may be experiencing. With this deep understanding, we will develop a thorough plan to improve your well-being. My treatment approach will include multiple interventions:
- Thoughtful recommendations related to sleep, physical activity, nutrition and mindfulness.
- Skillful, warm therapy to help increase insight and loving acceptance, and develop effective strategies to challenge negative thoughts and worries, and prevent and reduce distress.
- Expert guidance on the use of medications.
Undergraduate: Stanford University
Medical School: Stanford University School of Medicine
Psychiatry Residency: San Mateo County Behavioral Health and Recovery Services
Board Certified, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Licensed physician in Oregon
My practice includes the treatment of adults of all ages and stages of life dealing with any psychiatric issues including:
- Mood disorders including depression and bipolar disorder
- Anxiety disorders including generalized anxiety disorder, panic, social anxiety, OCD, PTSD and performance anxiety
- Burn out and other work related distress
I have a special focus on treating the following individuals:
- Women planning pregnancy, currently pregnant and during the postpartum period
- Physicians and other health professionals
- Athletes and general sports psychiatry
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Psychiatric medication management
- Second opinions
- Psychotherapy including:
- Psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Supportive Psychotherapy
CONTACT MARIE SOLLER, MD
Please contact me by phone to inquire about openings. If you are a current patient, please feel free to call or you may access the secure patient portal below. I will make every effort to return your message by the end of the following business day, excluding Wednesdays.