Insurance & Payment
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your insurance company to verify how your plan covers mental health services.
It is recommended to ask the following questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Is the independent provider in-network?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it, and have I met it yet?
- What is my copay or coinsurance?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Does my plan cover telehealth appointments?
Varies with Insurance Plan, Independent Provider, and Services Provided. For questions and concerns regarding rates or your bill, please contact your independent provider.
The providers of Wildwood Behavioral Health accept all major credit cards and credit is preferable when providing telehealth services. Some providers also accept cash and checks. Please speak with your independent provider about their preferred form of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
The providers of Wildwood Behavioral Health welcome you to contact them with any additional questions you may have. They look forward to hearing from you!